My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5:30 AM Rockets

5:30 in the morning. There are rockets going off outside. Really, really loud rockets.

This is part of the festivities - It's time to celebrate San Juan Cosalá with a week and a half of revelry.

I'm all for revelry. I'm not for 5:30 AM rockets outside my house.

Early morning explosions (to wake people for mass?) are my new reality through the 24th.

BANG!

1 comment:

  1. I still after a year of hearing these blasted fire works dont understand why they have to do them so early, and late. You know no one is there to see them but instead they wake everyone up.

    ReplyDelete