My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Nap

My baby is asleep. He's 8 months old. He normally has two naps during the day, which range from 20 minutes to an hour. At night he wakes up every two hours. Like some kind of adorable but evil clock.

He's been asleep now for 2 hours and 14 minutes. He must be sick or something.

I already checked to make sure he's alive. He is.

Obviously I don't know what to do with myself. I wasn't prepared for this kind of freedom.

Wow. I wish this happened every day.

4 comments:

  1. Just checking in on you. COuldn't find you last post. Hope everything is better now. If you ever need to drink/chat/drink... I'm here, close by in GDL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I decided the rant post had served its purpose and I was ready to move on (though unfortunately the poo-smell lingers) so I took it down. I'll let you know next time I come up to GDL. A drink/chat/drink sounds just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when did he finally wake up? Has he done it again? crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always so nice when they sleep that long even if your not sure what to do. You know right before my girls have a big growth spirt they tend to take much longer naps than normal. Lets hope hes growing and not sick.

    ReplyDelete