My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bagels

I'm always hungry. This is something I like to blame on the baby, but we all know that "hungry" is just my default state of existence. I might try to make bagels today, because I miss me a good bagel. I even noticed cream cheese for sale in the fancy-pants grocery store in San Antonio. I'm pretty sure I should be able to whip these up no problem, because, after all, I have a lot of experience with play dough. I'm pretty good with the making of long "snakes" of dough and then making those into loops, so I reckon bagel making will be the same.

Still, if you have ever done this, or have a recipe, or are in possession of secret bagel-making tips, please share. I have to make pre-breakfast first, anyway, so the bagels might not appear until much later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment