My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Ready For A Buttito Now Please

Lookout! Here we come!

Plans were made, remade, and are now in the remaking, but Hanix and I are going to California and Oregon. Hot damn!

We changed our plan to spend the month of April in the US instead of March - giving us more time to make dates with all y'all. We're like a popular restaurant: walk-ins welcome, but you're really better off making a reservation.

That's pretty much where the comparison ends.

We'll fly into San Francisco on the 2nd. Try to hit up Mountain View, Santa Cruz, Oakland, before heading up to Eugene and Portland, where we'll probably spend most of the month.

I'm giddy.

I don't have everyone's contact information, so email me, message me, comment me.

Oh boy, ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyobboy!

3 comments:

  1. How long have you been out of the states? Sounds like fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, enjoy every min of it, as Im sure you will.

    ReplyDelete