My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fixed!

This afternoon our geyser of poo was fixed! Now my house no longer smells like the neighborhood outhouse. I am beside myself with gratitude for the good folks who unclogged the sewer.

See, I knew this was a good day.

Ahhhhhhh........ (that's me breathing deeply again)

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So happy that the outhouse smell is gone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I spoke a little too soon. It's mostly fixed. There's still a creek of sewage a little farther down from us. I think that's a separate clog. Downside: there's still work to be done to keep the sewage out of the lake. Upside: my house no longer smells of sewage. Small victories at a time - I'm ok with that.

    ReplyDelete