My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Galloping Octopus!




If you read my blog you clearly have too much time on your hands, so you should instead spend it watching this video of octopi galloping away with coconut shells and then hiding in them, because it's pretty much fantastic. It has a number of good qualities. (1) It involves animals doing a surprising and clever activity. (2) It involves scampering. (3) It involves hiding. (4) It's educational. Kinda.

After a weekend of food poisoning, a sick baby, a house under construction, non-stop fireworks and a gang of mosquitoes in my bedroom... this video made me smile!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8408233.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment