My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oll Raigth

This is awesome. OK, so maybe all I do now is just post videos I want the world to see, but hey, that ain't so bad.

"An Italian singer wrote this song with gibberish to sound like English. If you've ever wondered what other people think Americans sound like, this is it."

It's kinda catchy. And pretty much great. Oll raigth!

6 comments:

  1. The only thing wrong with this is that big long trill right at the beginning. English speakers never make that sound, and I mean never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right about that. I noticed that, too. Still pretty great, though, you have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be getting realllllly old. I understood almost as much as I do with about half the songs in really english. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. guess i should preview better. that is real english, not really english.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the music ... different. A lot of employed dancers is good for the economy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SO funny!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete