My Little English Corner

One. Two. Buckle my shoe. Three. Four. Shut the door. Five. Six. Pick up sticks. Seven. Eight. Lay them straight. Nine. Ten. Let's count again!

This blog provides supplementary materials for English language classes.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere, Except Not in Our Pipes

Last night it started pouring rain, which was unexpected because we're in the dry season now. This bummed me out because I'd foolishly, foolishly left the laundry to hang on the lines. The clothes and diapers weren't quite dry, so I'd left them up over night. Now everything is soaked and filthy.

It's still raining, 12 hours later, and there's water everywhere. Except in our pipes. We have no water. Again. This happens about once a month, at least. Thank goodness for the water tank on the roof!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know I cant believe its raining. I haven't done laundry in days and planned on doing like 4 load today. So much for that. I have some in the washer now and will have to hang them all over the place inside to dry.

    ReplyDelete